|November 07, 2010 Dul-Qacda 30,1431H|
Wasiirka Maaliyada Oo Maanta
Wakiilada Horgeynaya Korodhsiimada Mushaharka Shaqaalaha,
Ciidamada Iyo Mudaneyaal Ku Hanjabay In Haddii $2,000 Looga
Dhigi Waayo Mushaharka Ay Miisaaniyada Cusub Ansixinteeda
Luqunta Iskaga Duubi Doonaan
Wasiirka Maaliyada Oo Maanta Wakiilada Horgeynaya Korodhsiimada Mushaharka Shaqaalaha, Ciidamada Iyo Mudaneyaal Ku Hanjabay In Haddii $2,000 Looga Dhigi Waayo Mushaharka Ay Miisaaniyada Cusub Ansixinteeda Luqunta Iskaga Duubi Doonaan
World Concern International wishes to recruit an Administrative finance Assistant officer to be based in their Hargeisa Office Somaliland
The purpose of the position is to provide Finance, Human Resource and Administrative support services. The position will assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resource functions. This will entail management of the statutory deductions, leave, database, employee relations, and executive administration. In addition it will entail assisting with preparation of financial statements, maintaining cash controls supervising the payroll and personnel administration, purchasing, maintaining accounts payable and managing office Operations. She/He must have a clear understanding of WCDO Somaliland program Goal and be able to devise and implement policies which will select, develop and retain the right staff needed to meet these objectives. The person will work within Somaliland World concern policies and procedures and in compliance with all Territorial Acts and Legislation.
1. Recruiting and staffing logistics
2. Information management and Compliance:
3. Management of Staff Benefits, compensation and Social Welfare
4. Finance management at field level
5. Office and Guest house Management
6. Monitoring and Reporting:
Qualified candidates should submit their applications to Hargeisa World Concern office located at Masalaha area near ambassador hotel in a sealed envelope marked on top WASH advert for Administrative/ finance assistant officer before 18th November, 2010 or email a detailed CV to email@example.com
World Concern International wishes to recruit 2 Community Mobiliser to be based in Burao/Garadag area
The overall objective of this position is to implement and help build capacity of communities to implement community based water and sanitation projects.
Qualified candidates should submit their applications to Hargeisa World Concern office located at Masalaha area near ambassador hotel in a sealed envelope marked on top WASH advert for Community mobilizer before 18th November, 2010 or email a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
World Concern International, has a vacant position for an assistant Logistician to be based at the Hargeisa Office Somaliland
The overall objective of this position is to provide support to Somaliland World concern office by carrying out Procurement and Logistical processes according to WC standards. These support services include coordination of transport of people and materials to all regional programs and to Oversee and maintain all logistical functions essential to the effective operation of the project.
In conjunction with project manager explore areas for future expansion
1. Facilitate the shipment procedures from Somaliland authorities for all items meant for the project
2. Be a team player
3. Maintain a lifestyle of personal integrity and discernment
4. Adhere to all policies and procedures, which govern World Concern.
5. Participate in staff meetings and functions.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Higher Diploma or Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management.
· 2 years documented field experience in Procurement/Logistics in an international NGO setting.
· Clean driving record with valid driving license.
· Above average ability in the use of MS Office Package
· Strong cross-cultural and negotiation skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment..
· Good command of both written/oral English
1. Frequent travel from Hargeisa to field project sites
2. Multi-ethnic and multi-cultural environment
3. Normal working hours are 8.00 am to 5.00 pm Saturday through Thursday but may be required to work extra hours as need arises.
Qualified candidates should submit their applications to Hargeisa World Concern office located at Masalaha area near ambassador hotel in a sealed envelope marked on top WASH advert for Assistant Logistician before 18th November, 2010 or email your detailed CV on email@example.com
World Concern International wishes to recruit a Project Field officer to be based in Burao/Gar-adag
The main purpose of this position is to oversee the operations of project field activities which include administration, human resources, financial, logistics and security. The person will also supervise the national/local staff, prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly reports and send to program manager.
· Able to achieve quality results and service while practicing accountability and integrity.
· Able to effectively communicate information that is clearly, deeply and broadly thought-out and deep understanding of the humanitarian industry and its operations.
· Practicing innovation and willing to learning for growth and change for development.
· Able to build collaborative relationships while maintaining work and life balance.
· Able to influence individuals/groups while ensuring gender, cultural sensitivity/diversity.
· Able to function independently and take initiative as required in a constantly changing environment.
· Able to calmly manage work pressure while managing national and multi-ethnic staff.
· Experience working with an NGO or UN agencies an added advantage.
· Above average functional knowledge of MS Office suit.
· Work station office arrangement with basic office equipment and facilities.
· Regular travel to projects Sites.
· Working and living in a cross-cultural, sometimes unstable, environment.
Qualified candidates should submit their applications to Hargeisa World Concern office located at Masalaha area near ambassador hotel in a sealed envelope marked on top WASH advert for project Field Officer before 18th November 2010 or email your detailed CV on firstname.lastname@example.org